Jessica Grier has proudly called Charlotte her home for over a decade, and is a North Carolina native. With more than $50 million in career sales, she has extensive knowledge in new construction home sales, specializing in the areas of Eastover, Myers Park, Foxcroft, Cotswold, Elizabeth and Midwood. She began her career in real estate with Grandfather Homes in 2014. Having always harbored a passion for homes, design, and negotiations, it seemed the perfect fit.
Jessica prides herself on her authentic and dedicated relationship with her customers. "I know I've done my job," she says, "and done it well when I have happy customers who, in turn, refer me to their friends and family." With an exceptional work ethic, high level of integrity, and complete discretion with her customers, she brings a genuine concern for people's needs to every real estate transaction and is known for delivering successful results.
In her past life, Jessica worked in showbiz as "a mover and a shaker" on a Hawaiian cruise ship. She now utilizes her "aloha" attitude and contagious smile to ensure smooth sailing during your home buying or selling experience. Jessica lives with her husband, Steven, and their three pooches - Pappy, Cooper and Virgil.
When not busy working, you can find Jessica spending time with her family, out and about in Charlotte, training for a charity half-marathon or hosting and entertaining friends at their Elizabeth townhome.
1. Knowledge. She strives to understand the Charlotte markets and her customers' needs.
2. Connection. Relationships are everything; Jessica connects people to their homes and to their communities.
3. Playfulness. She loves what she does and it shows.
4. Doing the Right Thing. Her customers' needs and best interests are at the heart of everything Jessica does.
5. Creating 5-Star Experiences. She sets a high bar and moves mountains to exceed expectations.